Medical Teams International Security Coordinator Jobs in Uganda
Medical Teams International Security Coordinator Jobs in UgandaJob Details: Medical Teams International is a faith-based not for profit health relief and development organization with a Calling “Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world".
MTI-UG has operations in West Nile and South western Uganda.
We provide Comprehensive Primary Health Care, Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS and Nutrition. MTI-Uganda is seeking to recruit highly competent, dynamic, trainable and experienced candidate to ﬁll the following position;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Security Management, Political/Social Science, Military Studies, Management, Law Enforcement or a relevant ﬁeld
• Must held a valid driver’s license
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a security role, preferably in an INGO sector
• Prior experience with the UN system or UN funding is an advantage
• Prior experience working with international volunteers is an advantage
• Experience in conducting investigations of various types of incidents
• In-depth knowledge of security environments and hazards in a humanitarian context
• Skilled in identifying potential risks and implementing actions to mitigate risk
• Strong organizational skills and able to think critically in a deadline driven environment
• Skilled at using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Must be physically ﬁt and able to travel to ﬁeld locations upon short notice
• Trustworthy to maintain conﬁdentiality of highly sensitive information
• Ability to support MTI Calling and adhere to the MTI Code of Conduct
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the criteria should email their application letter and CV ONLY including 3 work related referees to;
Indicate your Salary expectation/ current or previous salary/Notice Period required; at the bottom of your CV
INDICATE CLEARLY IN THE SUBIECT LINE: ONLY THE POSITION NUMBER YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
Do not attach your Academic transcripts. They will be requested if you are shortlisted
Only online applications will be accepted. Your application will be reviewed if you have fulﬁlled all the requirements including submission of ﬁle types such as MS Word, PDF.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. MTI is an equal opportunity Employer
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.