Masters in Special Education Needs Scholarships

by Jefta
(Lilongwe, Malawi)

I have a first Degree in Basic Education (teaching education) and certificate in Education for the Blind.

My deep desire is to find an organisation or individual who can sponsor me to study for Masters in Special Needs Education. How can I get one?


See: Masters in Special Education Needs Scholarships

Apply using the physical address given or follow the link provided at end of page to get to sponsors' website to apply online/get more directions.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Master's Scholarships FAQ.

5000 Google Scholarships Available Today!

Register now & complete at least 1 hour of online coursework today & get a free scholarship.

Sign up for your training online with Google. Free course scholarships from Google.

Google Official Courses 2018/19

Scholarship 2018/19

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.