Maseno University Laboratory Attendant Jobs in Kenya
Maseno University Laboratory Attendant Jobs in KenyaJob Requirements
• Certificate in Mortuary Practice from a recognized institution;
• At least three (3) years relevant work experience in a busy mortuary or a reputable Funeral Home;
• Skills in embalming;
• Strong command of English and Swahili language skills.Roles and Responsibilities
• Clean the laboratory floors and equipment for the appropriate cleanliness and hygiene;
• Handle the laboratory keys and ensure timely opening and closing of the laboratory;
• Assist in preparing laboratory equipment to be used in practical lessons by students;
• Assist in harvesting bones to be used in practical lessons by students in the medical laboratory;
• Embalming of cadavers;
• Ensure proper storage of requisitions of the laboratory materials;
• Performing any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Maseno University Laboratory Attendant Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!