Maendeleo Bank PLC Relationship Officers Jobs in Tanzania
Maendeleo Bank PLC Relationship Officers Jobs in TanzaniaJob Summary: The Relationship Officer will be responsible for selling of bank products, recruiting customers, processing loans applications and managing loan portfolio while maintaining the good and quality customer service. .
• To ensure high quality standards of the banks’ lending businesses is always attained.
• Continuously promote the range of products offered by the Bank through direct marketing (e.g. information session, direct contact to potential clients).
• Prepare credit proposals of loan applications for necessary approval processes.
• Follow up on overdue loans and ensure recovery is done within the prescribed period.
• Monitor loan portfolio in the Bank’s software to ensure that PAR does not exceed 2%.
• Ensure that the collateral is formalized if necessary in cooperation with Legal unit and loan administrator.
• To carry out any other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
Holder of Business related Degree with at least 4 years experience in credit operations.
Experience in Bankers Ream as a Core Banking System and knowledge of Bank products will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
All positions carry a Competitive salary and packages commensurate to qualifications and experience are offered to successful candidates.
Applications letters addressed to the Managing Director enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae, full contacts (address and telephone numbers) and three Referees should be sent latest by 15th August 2020 at or before 17.00 hours through P. 0. Box 216 Dar es Salaam or
‘Maendeleo Bank PLC is equal employer however Women are encouraged to apply
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.