LWF World Service Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Jobs in Uganda
LWF World Service Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Jobs in UgandaJob Summary: The M&E Officer is responsible for assisting Project Staff in the planning, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating project activities and programs in accordance with the project document.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Reviews and refines monitoring and Evaluation & reporting tools for all Projects in the assigned Sub Program in line with LWF Uganda M&E system and donor requirements.
Coordinates all aspects of project monitoring and reporting ensuring that data collected is of high quality, harmonized across all projects and is produced on time.
Aggregates all qualitative and quantitative data from Project Teams into one M&E status report.
Assists the M&E Manager and Project Teams in designing, conducting and coordinating baselines, mid-term evaluations, end-line evaluations, Performance Audits and annual project reviews.
Tracks data quality based on review of data generated by the M&E Assistants to ensure that data provided is accurate and authentic
Coordinates the preparation of all projects’ reports. Guide staff in preparing their progress reports in accordance with approved reporting formats and ensure their timely submission
Ensures that appropriate and harmonized systems are in place to track project implementation indicators, impact measurement and progress related to all projects in the Sub Program;
Oversee and update M&E activities included in the Work Plan, with particular focus on results, impacts, best practices, lessons learned, emerging issues and setbacks in implementation.
Design and implement a system to identify, analyse, document and disseminate lessons learned.
Qualifications, Experience, Essential Skills & Technical Competencies Required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Information Technology, Development Studies or Communications
• Post Graduate Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation is essential
• Minimum of 3 years’ practical experience in Monitoring and Reporting in a Donor funded project
• Well-developed experience in preparing project reports for diverse audiences
• Naturally Analytical with a strong eye for compiling both qualitative and quantitative reports
• Excellent Communication Skills with ability to make complex data simple to understand
• Sound understanding of Project Management Cycle and support activities
• Experience in Statistical Analysis Packages e.g. SPSS, STATA etc
• Experience in Monitoring and Reporting on a Project with one or more of the following thematic areas; WASH, Child Protection, GBV, Livelihood, Hygiene and Sanitation
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in the above job should submit an updated CV and Application letter giving a day time telephone contact and email addresses of 3 (three) work related referees only through our recruitment email
firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the job title in the email subject.
Hand delivered applications can also be sent to our Offices in Kampala. Please indicate the position you have applied for on the top of the parcel addressed to:
The Human Resource Manager
Lutheran World Federation
Plot 1401, Ggaba, Road next to Quality Hill
P. O. Box 5827 Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline for receiving application is Friday 31st July 2020
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.