Live Well General Admin Assistant Jobs in Zambia
Live Well General Admin Assistant Jobs in ZambiaJob Details: Live Well Social Business Limited is a for-profit social enterprise incorporated and registered in Zambia.
The social enterprise operates within the legal and regulatory framework of Zambia.
Its aim is to establish sustainable operations that will reliably provide access to affordable, quality health products and supplement livelihoods.
Live Well aims to become financially sustainable while maintaining a clear focus on delivering social impact to underserved rural and peri-urban communities it targets and the entrepreneurs it works with.
Live Well is an independent Zambian social enterprise built on decades of work by partners with deep experience supporting the livelihoods of communities.
The social enterprise is part of the CARE International network and aligned with the Ministry of Health in Zambia.
Live Well with partner support, has developed a business model that empowers communities as entrepreneurs to generate social impact. .
• Manage all storeroom processes, including receiving, storing, issuance, and transfer of stock.
• Help support the sales office Perform quality control on all orders delivered and alert management of any issues.
• Help the sales officer Ensure all procedures pertaining to storage, labeling, tracking, recall, and recording are adhered to.
• Ensure bin cards are always accurate and up to date.
• Maintain appropriate levels of inventory in Nchelenge to support sale of products.
• Conduct monthly stock take at Live Well locations.
• Ensure the stores area is kept clean and tidy and free from hazards at all times.
• Assist the overall Live Well team with marketing of products
• Trip preparation: including stock, vehicle sign in-out forms and the appropriate check lists
• Adhering to Live Well policy at all times
Sales and Marketing
• Support Sales Officer in helping to maintain contact with our agents/shops
• Support the Sales Officer in selling goods
• Follow up with agents, shops and participants of trainings when needed
• Help with meetings, exhibitions, sale days, and deliveries
How to Apply
Please send a CV no more than 3 pages long and covering letter to
Please note this position will be based in Nchelenge, Luapula. Applications from Luapula will be highly sought.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in Zambia.