Kisumu County Assembly Legal Counsel Jobs in Kenya
Kisumu County Assembly Legal Counsel Jobs in KenyaFunctions
1) Drafting of Private Members’ Bill
2) Drafting of amendments to Bills to be proposed to the House by any
Member of County Assembly or any Committee of the County
3) Training of Legal Counsel II (Drafting Services)
4) Supervision of Legal Cousel II (Drafting Services)Requirements for Appointment
1) Have served in the grade of Legal Counsel II (Drafting Services)
/(Litigation)or in a comparable and relevant position for a minimum of
period of three (3) Years;
2) Have a Bachelor of Laws Degree from a recognized institution
3) Have been admitted as an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
4) Be in Position of a current practicing certificate;
5) Have Proficiency in the use of basic computer applicationsSalary and Remuneration
Kshs. 55,150x2, 750-57,900x2, 920-60,820x3, 080-63,900x3, 440-67,340x
3,590-70,930x3, 790-74,720x3, 800-78,520x3, 810-82,330pmMandatory Requirements for All Positions
All interested applicants MUST obtain and submit the following valid
1) Curriculum Vitae,
2) Certified copies of relevant Academic and Professional Certificates,
3) National Identity Card or Passport
4) Observe Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010;
5) Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority;
6) Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board; (HELB),
7) Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; (EACC),
8) Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal investigation Department; (CID);
9) Clearance Certificate from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
All applications should clearly be marked to;
County Assembly Service Board, Kisumu County Assembly,
P.O. Box 86 – 40100,
and be hand delivered to the office of the speaker/chairman of the County
Assembly Service Board located at the Assembly building Kisumu, so as to
reach him not later than Tuesday 10th December 2019 at 5.00pm.Note
: The County Assembly is an equal opportunity Employer;
canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!