Kilimall Customer Service Supervisor Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Kilimall Customer Service Supervisor Job in Nairobi, KenyaJob Vacancy
: Customer Service SupervisorLocation
: NairobiStarting date
: ImmediatelyWho are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall.
It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.Job Responsibilities:
1. Overseeing and assessing customer service staff activities and providing them with regular performance-related feedback.
2. Strategizing and monitoring daily activities of customer service operation.
3. Assisting customer service staff with duties where required.
4. Training staff in areas of customer service and company policies.
5. Managing cashier coverage and customer flow to ensure proficient customer service.
6. Monitoring and authenticating returns, exchanges and voids.
7. Investigating and solving customer service complaints.
8. Assisting with development and implementation of service policies and explaining these to staff and customers.
9. Maintaining documentation
pertaining to customer service department activities.
10. Performing additional duties where needed.Who are you?Required skills and Competencies: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any related course
Over 2 years work experience in similar position.
Proficient knowledge of customer service, and standard office practices and procedures.
Proficient computer skills.
Proficient standard office equipment skills.
Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
Strong people skills.
Excellent phone etiquette.
Outstanding organizational skills.
Available to work shifts.
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!