Kiambu County Chief Officer – Lands, Housing & Physical Planning Jobs in Kenya
Kiambu County Chief Officer – Lands, Housing & Physical Planning Jobs in Kenya The County Chief Officer shall be the authorized person in the exercise of delegated power and shall
be responsible to the respective County Executive Member.
Requirements for Appointment
• Be a Kenyan citizen;
• Possess a Degree in either Urban Planning and/or Urban management/Urban
Development/Architecture/Survey/Building Economics/Land Economics/ Construction
Management/Civil Engineering or any other relevant degree in built environment area.
• Possession of a relevant Master's degree will be an added advantage;
• Have vast knowledge and experience of not less than five (5) years in a managerial position;
• Be conversant with the Constitution of Kenya and all the devolution laws;
• Demonstrate through understanding of county development objectives and vision 2030;
• Be a strategic thinker and result oriented;
• Have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills;
• Have capacity to work under pressure to meet timelines;
• Have ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity;
• Satisfies the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution;
• Demonstrate understanding and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in
Article 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya;
• Be computer literate.
Duties and Responsibilities
• General administration and coordination of the respective County Department;
• Initiating, developing and implementing policies and sector plans;
• Formulating and implementing effective programs to attain County’s vision 2025 and sector
• Developing and implementing Departmental strategic plans;
• Promoting and Ensuring compliance with National values and Principles of good governance
as outlined in Article 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya;
• Determining, managing and developing department’s workforce including implementation
and monitoring of performance management systems;
• Overseeing management of finances, preparation of budget estimates, annual work plans and
• Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Kiambu County Chief Officer – Lands, Housing & Physical Planning Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.