Kaweri Coffee Plantation Security Officer Jobs in Uganda
Kaweri Coffee Plantation Security Officer Jobs in Uganda Kaweri Coffee Plantation Ltd is a Large-scale Commercial Robusta Coffee Growing and Processing Organization situated in Madudu Sub-county in Mubende District, is seeking to appoint a qualified, dynamic and self-motivated Security Officer .
Requirement for the Position;
• The person should have served in a reputable security firm with at least 5years in a managerial position. Minimum level of Education – Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE).
• A person of high integrity and with a good proven track record.
• Computer Knowledge essential to the position
• Good supervisory & Management skills, able to work with minimal supervision
• A certificate of good conduct from the Uganda police is a Must
• Reasonable experience of court procedures will be an added advantage.
• Minimum age of 35years.
How to Apply
Applications with detailed CV, any other relevant testimonials, at least three referees and a day time telephone contact should be addressed to: HR & Administration Manager Kaweri Coffee Plantation Ltd, P.O. Box 264, Mubende Email:
Tel. No. 0362600600
Deadline : 7th August 2020.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.