IRC Regional Grants & Business Development Coordinator Jobs in Kenya
IRC Regional Grants & Business Development Coordinator Jobs in Kenya IRC’s International Programs focus on various relief, rehabilitation, and development programs for refugees, internally displaced persons and those affected by conflict in different regions worldwide
The Regional Grants and Business Development Coordinator reports to the RGD and works closely with the regional Business Development and Program Support teams as well as country office staff.
The position is based in Nairobi, Kenya where the regional office is located, with frequent travel to country programs in the region.
• Work closely with country programs to support proposal development processes and write proposals, either remotely or through in-country assignments
• Facilitate design sessions with key country program, regional and HQ teams during dedicated deployments as needed
• Liaise with Awards Management Unit’s global Business Development and Regional Program Support Teams to ensure proposals meet internal and donor standards
• In coordination with the Awards Management Unit and East Africa Regional Leadership, track upcoming business development opportunities as needed
• Where necessary and in coordination with RGD and SPDA, cultivate donor relationships at the regional level
Grants & Compliance
• Work with country programs’ grants teams to ensure that high quality reports to donors are submitted on time, are coherent and accurate
• Monitor and support the use of grants management tools such as monthly financial reports, procurement plans, and activity plans amongst program teams to ensure accurate tracking of implementation and timely alerts to potential challenges/obstacles
• Assist country programs’ grants teams to coordinate with Awards Management Unit’s global post-award to ensure that reports are in accordance with donor and IRC internal requirements
• Where support is required, act as focal point in facilitating donor report reviews and approvals by technical advisors and other relevant persons at HQ
• Train and support country programs’ grants teams and program staff on donor compliance, report writing, project and budget monitoring, record keeping, and grants management.
• Degree in international development/affairs, public administration, or related subject
• At least seven years’ experience working with international non-governmental organizations in the area of program development, grants management, and/or project management; preferably in East Africa
• Successful experience developing projects, writing proposals, and developing budgets for USG, United Nations, and European donors
• Experience working on business development and grant management in an emergency, humanitarian setting
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Enhanced interpersonal skills and ability to work in a diverse team setting
• Ability and willingness to travel to remote areas (60% of the time)
• Ability to prioritize high volumes of work to meet tight deadlines
• Experience developing compelling external communications materials
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; IRC Regional Grants & Business Development Coordinator Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.