IRC Business Systems Analyst Jobs in Kenya
IRC Business Systems Analyst Jobs in Kenya The IT department supports the organization’s work by providing reliable and scalable applications and infrastructure for the IRC’s offices in the US and around the world, including many technologically challenging locations.
The IT department provides end-to-end solutions for the organization including Application Development, Integration and Management, Enterprise Architecture, User Experience, Quality Assurance & Testing, and overall Project Management in an effort to help the organization determine and implement the best solutions for its business needs.
In collaboration with IT colleagues and business partners, the Business Systems Analyst works to support the optimum configuration and delivery of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (formerly AX) at IRC to meet end user needs and IRC’s mission, with a primary focus on financial, supply chain, and project management areas.
The Business Systems Analyst has responsibility for gathering and analyzing system requirements from business users, systems configuration, reporting analysis and delivery, and ongoing L3 support.
• Manage and problem solve as necessary the daily administration and performance of the IRC’s Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (D365) system for users throughout IRC’s field and headquarters operations and external partners
• Ensure that IRC systems meet systems and security policy standards
• Proactively develop subject matter expertise in the end-to-end processes and technologies related to financial, supply chain systems, and award management systems
• Support additional systems requirements analysis and configuration
• Collaborate with staff, including Enterprise Architect, Knowledge Managers, and Business System Managers to build and document the data, metadata, and overall systems architecture
• Maintain up-to-date awareness of relevant market trends and near technologies relating to D365 and other systems as necessary
• Support technical relationships with system vendors and implementation partners
• Perform user requirements gathering and translate into functional, technical, and project requirements
• Create and maintain the systems documentation for collaboration tools including processes and procedures, data architecture, functionality, security, and policies
• Liaise with QA teams to participate in and ensure appropriate functional, user acceptance, and regression testing
• Participate in business continuity testing for D365 and other systems
• Perform third-level support functions for D365 and other systems
• Participate in overall systems coordination and planning to ensure the optimum delivery and usability of IRC systems to the user community.
• Liaise with vendor and internal software development teams as necessary to build necessary functionality
• Participate in the design and execution of systems change management processes
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 4+ years of experience implementing enterprise resource planning systems and functions, primarily Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations or earlier versions including finance, procurement, inventory, and awards management functions (project management and accounting).
• 4+ years of gathering, analyzing, and implementing business, functional, and technical requirements in multiple formats, from analysis of current state through implementation of conceptual to-be states
• 2+ years of experience developing and executing business case testing of enterprise systems
• Experience with the support, analysis, documentation, administration, and change management for delivery of global ERP systems with substantial numbers of users across global time zones
• Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal (i.e. day-to-day discussions, team meetings, workshops) and written (requirements and design specifications) form, as well as an overall ability to be clear and concise in all communications
• Good active listening skills and strong attention to detail
• Working knowledge of data modeling and SQL
• Strong analytic curiosity and innovative problem solving skills using a systems thinking and evidence-driven approach
• Proven ability to work both independently and in a dynamic, cross-functional team structure.
• Proven ability to establish and maintain working relationships across all departments and levels of the organization.
• MS in Information Technology or MBA
• Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
• Experience with SAAS ERP systems
• Experience with Sage, Agresso, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, SciQuest, Coupa
• Experience with business and security compliance and auditing including SSAE16, ISO27001, and PCI
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools and methods such as data warehouses, visualization tools, architectures and relational database systems (e.g.: MS SQL, PowerBI, Oracle, Qlik, LogiXML, Tableau, BIDS, and Cognos)
• Experience with enterprise-level system master data, integrations, REST and SOAP APIs, and ETL processes
• Experience in the NGO sector in the delivery of systems across varying IT infrastructure and low/intermittent bandwidth scenarios
• Standard office working environment.
• Some international travel as needed.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; IRC Business Systems Analyst Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.