IRC Associate Recruiter Jobs in Kenya
IRC Associate Recruiter Jobs in Kenya
Job Description This role can be based in Kenya, Uganda or Ethiopia.
Working closely with the Regional Recruiter, the Associate Recruiter will be responsible for finding the most qualified candidates, who believe in IRC’s mission and are representative of the countries and region in which we work. The region includes Kenya, Ethiopia, Uganda, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Yemen and Zimbabwe.
The Associate Recruiter is responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them to opportunities to work at IRC. The Associate Recruiter is creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows development of lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
Our Recruiters must be comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from HR metrics, to develop equitable compensation packages and to make our hiring process more efficient and effective.
With the support of the Regional Recruiter, you will manage the recruitment process for mid-level hires. By leveraging your knowledge of our programs’ hiring needs and search requirements, you effectively match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
• Source and assess highly qualified talent to support East Africa recruiting
• Lead regional recruiting and recruiting-related initiatives in support of the Strategy100 and IRC Gender & DEI strategy while ensuring compliance to local labor regulations and donor requirements
• Provide an efficient and high-quality experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including robust reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
• Gain a deep understanding of IRC’s programs and operations, in order to provide superior talent sourcing, recruiting, and hiring in support of and partnership with
• Co-create a contextualized talent acquisition strategy to attract the best candidates in the region
Education: Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience.
Work Experience: Minimum 2+ years of direct recruitment experience
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
• Ability to work in a ‘emergency’ context – fast paced environment and demanding priorities
• Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS), job boards and social media tools and strategies to attract talent
• Demonstrated experience and ability to create, implement, maintain and improve recruitment strategies and systems in a high-volume context supporting employee groups of 500+ employees in multiple locations within a region or global environment required.
• Demonstrated success in building professional relationships with management and global partners
• Excellent project management, interpersonal and negotiation skills and a demonstrated ability to provide excellent client service in a cross cultural context.
• Strong collaborator with effective interpersonal and analytical skills who is able to work seamlessly across countries, cultures, and organizational units required.
• Previous INGO experience is preferred.
Language Skills: Strong verbal and written English. French or Arabic is a plus.
Certificates or Licenses: Certified Internet Recruiter certification a plus.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; IRC Associate Recruiter Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants FAQ.