Iran Uganda Hospital Pharmacist Jobs
Iran Uganda Hospital Pharmacist JobsKnowledge and Experience
• A degree in pharmacy from a recognized university in Uganda
• Must be registered with a license from Council of Pharmaceutical Society of Uganda
• Minimum of 3 years working experience as a pharmacist
• Knowledge of NDA regulations
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Pays attention to detailsKey Responsibilities
• Complete pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians work flow verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals and verifying order entries, charges and inspection
• Overseeing daily records of inventory
• Maintaining current registration, studies existing and new legislation, anticipates legislation and advise management on needed action plans
• Dispensing or supervising the dispensation of medications and related supp lies, according to physicians' prescriptions
• Reviewing prescriptions for accuracy
• Checking for drug interactions
• Counseling patients regarding appropr iate use of medications
• Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to plan, monitor,review, and evaluate patient effectiveness
• Recommending drug therapy changes when appropriate
• Educating patients and staff on drug therapies
• Other assigned duties from time to timeHow to Apply Interested candidates should send their CV's through email address:
firstname.lastname@example.org or physically deliver them at Iran Uganda Hospital -Plot 2 KataIima Rd Naguru not later than 4th August 2020
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!