INTERSOS MEAL Officer Jobs in Nigeria
INTERSOS MEAL Officer Jobs in Nigeria
General purpose of the position The MEAL Officer contributes to the overall program quality through the coordination, and implementation of enhanced monitoring and evaluation, accountability, and learning strategies; the emphasis is on streamlining processes and tools for efficiency, effectiveness, and sustainability throughout the project cycle across INTERSOS’s various sectors and grants.
The ideal candidate has worked for an NGO in the programs department (e.g. design, management, monitoring) and has concrete experience with monitoring and evaluation, and tracking systems and processes.
Tasks and Main Responsibilities
• Participates in planning and undertaking surveys, rapid assessments, as well as in the monitoring and evaluation of the program activities especially in relation to Protection data; Global Protection assessment, checklist, Incident record, KAP survey, FGD,KII.
• Monitoring of all project activities progress towards achieving the project output and outcomes.
• Establishes/Strengthens the complaints and response mechanism (CRM) in each location on the highest levels of integrity which beneficiaries will trust and ensures that they can make confidential complaints and be confident of the
• Monitors complaints received and response (follow-up) processes through developing and maintaining tracking mechanisms.
• Reports monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress on all project activities to the Program Managers in line with indicators.
• Conducts capacity assessments on existing monitoring and evaluation systems.
• Participates in annual project reviews and planning workshops and assist the Program Managers in preparing relevant reports.
• Assists the project personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use.
• Ensures MEAL reporting and data sets are consistent with mission-wide reporting requirements, of high quality and on time.
• Supervises development and implementation of Accountability and Complaints Response Mechanism, including visibility and information sharing, receipt and logging of complaints, and provision of appropriate responses.
• Develops and supervises the logging and follow up on MEAL related feedback in a Program Feedback Tracker.
• Contributes towards review, revision and development of data collection
tools, methodologies, and standardized reporting templates.
• Advanced university degree in relevant study
• Minimum of 3 years in humanitarian and/or development context & 2 years as MEAL Officer;
• Experience in monitoring and evaluations for core donors (OFDA, UN, ECHO, etc.);
• Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports
• Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software.
• Ability to work independently and make good decisions with minimum supervision
• Excellent command of English and local language oral and written
• Background/familiarity with Emergency.
• Strong interpersonal and team building skills and excellence as a team player.
• Honesty and integrity and able to cope with stressful situations.
• Must possess the ability to learn with speed and ease.
• Good computer skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, power point presentation etc.) are an added advantage.
• Strong sense of responsibility, methodical and accurate with high organizational skills.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; INTERSOS MEAL Officer Jobs in Nigeria
Find Latest Jobs in Nigeria Today - Recruitment in Nigeria Job - Nigerian Jobs - in Nigeria - Job Vacancies in Nigeria
Search our career portal & find the latest Nigerian job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Nigeria.
Jobs in Nigeria - banking jobs in Nigeria, IT jobs in Nigeria, accounting jobs in Nigeria, NGO jobs in Nigeria, business administration in Nigeria, ICT jobs in Nigeria, UN jobs in Nigeria, procurement jobs in Nigeria, education jobs in Nigeria, hospital jobs in Nigeria, human resources jobs in Nigeria, engineering jobs in Nigeria, teaching jobs in Nigeria, and other careers in Nigeria.
Oil and Gas job vacancies in Nigeria, MTN jobs in Nigeria, job vacancies in Nigeria for fresh graduates.
Federal government jobs in Nigeria, job vacancies in Nigeria Federal Civil Service.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Nigeria posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to African Jobs.