International Medical Corps Field Finance Manager Jobs in Ethiopia
International Medical Corps Field Finance Manager Jobs in EthiopiaJob Id
Category: Accounting and Finance Location: Boklomayo, Somali Career Level: Senior Level (5+ years experience) Employment Type: Full time Salary: xxx
View Jobs by this company
Field Finance Manager supervises the work of field finance department with regards to accounting methods, ensures internal financial controls are implemented, responsible for timely reporting to Country office on cash flow, payroll rosters, monthly financial reports and maintaining all financial and administrative records according to accounting standards and IMC practices.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Supervises, organizes and coordinates work of field finance departments and staff.
· Ensures that work of field finance department is in compliance to IMC financial and administrative policies and procedures, donors’ rules and regulations and Government of Ethiopia requirements.
· Ensures accuracy of all accounting and financial records.
· Periodically reviews coding with DFD and ensures that expenses are allocated correctly.
· In consultation with DFD liaise with Country finance office for reconciliations of monthly outstanding receivable and payable accounts.
· Keeps Grant Files updated with required documents in accordance to IMC requirements, Field Finance Manual and Internal Audit instructions.
· Reviews monthly financial reports before sending to country office for final review and record.
· Prepares and reviews payroll roster, leave tracking report, international staff income taxes before sending to DFD country office for final review.
· Prepare, reviews and sends monthly and weekly cash requests from the field and submits the request to Country office.
· Prepares monthly cash flow projection
and sends it to Country office.
· Assist country office for seeking new Chart of Accounts with regards to the approved budgets from HQ Split.
· Assists in maintenance of the field office asset and inventory list per IMC and donors’ regulations.
· Assist Country office on opening and changing for signatories of existent and new bank accounts.
· Assists in audit schedule preparation and audit queries from Internal Audit department in Country and external audit.
· Ensures that work of felid finance department complies with internal controls and internal audit requirements.
· Reviews procurement documents before submission to country office and field office program Coordinator and country office for signature.
· MBA or BA Degree in Accounting or related field.
· 5 and 7 years’ work experience in financial management and/or accounting respectively with progressive work experience.
· Proficiency in ACCPAC financial software, MS Excel and MS Word as well as good grasp on Internet and email communication.
· Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines.
· Leadership skills in order to manage and lead finance team.
· Active knowledge of English language writing and speaking
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their application letter and CV through www.ethiojobs.net before OR on August 14th, 2019.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: IMC is equal opportunity employer and hence candidate from all background: religion, ethnic group, qualified women and people living with disabilities, etc are all encouraged to apply. International Medical Corps Field Finance Manager Jobs in Ethiopia