Infectious Diseases Institute Office assistant Jobs in Uganda
Infectious Diseases Institute Office assistant Jobs in Uganda General SummaryThe office assistant will be accountable for the routine cleaning of the Translational research laboratory (TRL) at IDI, transportation of samples and documents as required .
• Clean the laboratory daily as required.
• Receive and record samples in the laboratory reception book.
• Deliver results to respective clinics or study teams as required.
• Transport samples as required.
• Carry out any other duties as assigned by the laboratory
• UCE/ O-level certificate
• Fluent in oral and written English.
• Have basic computer skills.
• Follow all laboratory safety guidelines and the use of personal protective equipment.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of patients, patient results and project operations.
• Ability to handle all equipment and supplies with care and in a cost-effective manner.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Candidates that meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in these positions should send their CVs, including details of email address, present position, current remuneration, Certificate/testimonials and address of three (3) Referees plus telephone contact to the stipulated email address not later than 9th August, 2020.
Email your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
IDI is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge a recruitment fee or any other fees at any stage of the recruitment process.
Internal candidates who meet the required specifications and have worked with IDI for a period of at least one year will be given priority.
Make sure that your application letter, CV and certificates are attached as one document.
Indicate the Vacancy Code as the subject line of your email.
Please note that if you DO NOT indicate the vacancy code as instructed above, your application will not be considered.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
The Senior Human Resource Manager
Infectious Diseases Institute — IDI Knowledge Centre, Makerere University Main Campus
College of Health Sciences, Makerere University
P.O. Box 22418, Kampala, Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda.Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.