Indepth Research Institute Project Management Consultant Trainer Jobs in Kenya
Indepth Research Institute Project Management Consultant Trainer Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsIndepth Research Services (IRES) is an international training and consultancy organization with its head office in Nairobi, Kenya.
IRES offers a comprehensive portfolio of technical training and education services designed for individuals, and organizations working in the agriculture;
climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water sanitation and hygiene sectors.
We are looking to hire a Project Management Consultant Trainer.
• Design and improve new training courses and modules in expertise areas
• Apply appropriate training approaches to facilitate high quality training sessions
• Design and improve the training materials, tools and training methods
• Advice on content and process arrangements needed to optimize quality delivery of the training
• Keep track of the participant’s learning curve during the training
• Provide post training support to the participants
• Develop proposals to acquire new training assignments
• Consultancy Work
• Implement consulting assignments related to expertise areas
Qualifications and Professional Experience
• Master’s degree or higher qualification in Project Management / Monitoring and Evaluation
• Degree in Project Management / Monitoring and Evaluation
• At least 3 years of proven work experience in the above-mentioned expertise areas
• Proven experience in carrying out consultancy assignments and facilitating training in the expertise areas mentioned
• Familiar with learner-centered training methods and participatory training techniques
• High level of enthusiasm and confidence in interaction with diverse groups of people (various ages, backgrounds, nationalities)
• Successful Trainers will be engaged whenever the training or consultancy opportunity becomes available. The consultant will be engaged on a part time basis for the duration of the training/consultancy assignment.
How to Apply
Interested candidate are advised to send their CVs and Certificates to email@example.com before 7th August,2020
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in Zambia.