ICI Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Jobs in Ghana
ICI Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Jobs in GhanaThe international cocoa initiative (ICI) promotes child protection in cocoa-growing communities and works to ensure a better future for children and their families.
ICI is recruiting a Monitoring and Evaluation officer to lead the M&E activities of a project on Engaging Cocoa Cooperatives to Combat Child Labor, funded by the US Department of Labour (USDoL)’s Bureau of International Labor Affairs (ILAB).
A total of 4 Million USD will fund the successful project over a period of 4.5 years. Under the supervision of the Project Director, the M&E Officer leads the project team in the successful delivery of the project M&E plan.
Please note that the position is subject to ICI’s successful grant delivery from USDoL ILAB.
• Conducting rigorous process for establishing baseline values project-specific indicators;
• Developing and implementing a Comprehensive Monitoring and Evaluation Plan (CMEP). which includes collection, entering, processing, reporting, and analysis of data on project-specific performance indicators;
• Developing project-specific definitions of child labor, forced labor, and/or other violations of worker rights as part of the CMEP work (as applicable);
• Implementing a Direct Participant Monitoring System (DPMS) to collect data to monitor the provision of education and livelihood services for all participants, and the work and education status of child participants;
• Collaborating on required performance evaluations and/or other learning/accountability activities.
• Minimum of five years of professional experience in a senior M&E position responsible for implementing M&E activities of international development projects.
• Proven success in designing, implementing, and operating project M&E systems from project initiation to closeout stages.
• Experience in planning and managing various studies; for example, performance evaluations, baseline studies, case studies, and gender/diversity-related studies.
• Experience designing and managing multiple disaggregation variables for participant monitoring and database systems, including gender and age.
• Experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, including indicator design, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and/performance monitoring plans.
• Experience in designing and administering data collection tools, conducting data entry, data cleaning, data processing and analysis.
• Experience managing and providing ongoing training to M&E field officers and/or subrecipients.
• Experience with data quality assessments and oversight.
Education and knowledge
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in statistics, demographics, public policy, international development, economics, or related field. Master’s degree or Bachelor’s plus an advanced certificate in M&E, statistics, economics, or international development preferred.
• Knowledge of the major evaluation methodologies (e.g., qualitative, quantitative, mixed method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies.
• Understanding of gender mainstreaming and analysis frameworks and development of indicators pertaining to adolescent girls’ and women’s economic empowerment is preferred.
• Fluency in English required.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; ICI Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Jobs in Ghana
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.