Housing Finance Bank Credit Evaluation Supervisor – Incremental Housing Loans Jobs in Uganda
Housing Finance Bank Credit Evaluation Supervisor – Incremental Housing Loans Jobs in UgandaJob Purpose: Prepare and analyse Incremental Housing credit proposals in line with the Bank’s Credit Policies and Procedures and any other credit guidelines in place while undertaking effective credit appraisal and due diligence process in order to achieve quality portfolio growth..
Key Result Areas
Prepare proposals for all credit applications in line with the Bank’s Credit Policy and Procedures in a timely manner
Review loan applications and advise on the appropriate structuring of loans applied for by eligible customers. This includes signing off required documentation to ensure that loan applications reviewed meet set standards and complies with the Bank’s Credit Policy
Ensure proper pricing on a revenue/expense basis and ensure full collection of fees and
commissions, whilst growing the revenue line
Review and analyse customer information and advise business units on cross selling opportunities to grow the Bank’s asset and liabilities base
Conduct compliance reviews of the documentation received and ensure completeness, validity and accuracy of support documentation/information in line with the Bank’s product parameters, Credit Policy and Procedures
Submit and present files to the Executive Credit Committees on behalf of the branches and or business units in line with the Bank’s policies and procedures
Any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time
Education & Training
• Must be a Bachelor’s degree holder from a recognized university, preferably in Business Studies, Finance and Accounting, Management, Commerce, Economics, Microfinance and Statistics.
Skills & Experience
• 4 years working experience in microfinance lending / credit appraisal or related field.
• Advanced credit analysis skills – interpretation of financial information
• Computer competence in Microsoft Office
• Should be passionately committed to management of risk and delivering quality service.
• Should have a good industry knowledge and leadership skills with demonstrated competencies in championing customer focus.
• Have excellent negotiation, coordination and organizational skills
• Ability to exercise the highest level of integrity and confidentiality
• Have excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
• Good interpersonal skills – ability to quickly build rapport with new people
How to Apply
Interested candidates should hand deliver their applications with a recent CV, copies of all academic transcripts, certificates and testimonials, daytime telephone contact, postal and email address and three competent referees not later than 5:00pm, Thursday, 23rd July 2020 to:
Head, Human Resouces
Housing Finance Bank,
4 Wampewo Avenue, Kololo
Please take note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.