Guaranty Trust Bank Information Systems Security Officer Jobs in Kenya
Guaranty Trust Bank Information Systems Security Officer Jobs in KenyaThe Role The Information Systems Security (ISS) Officer ensures the Bank’s policies and frameworks covering Information Security are strictly adhered to.
He/she participates in the design, development & review of information security standards, systems and information security awareness campaigns.
• Maintains and enhances the information technology security and controls to facilitate information integrity, availability and confidentiality;
• Promotes security awareness, practices, processes, procedures and policies;
• Ensures unit Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and policies are up to date and relevant to the functions of the unit;
• Files and archives all documentation generated from activities undertaken within the unit;
• Responsible for timely and accurate rendition of reports dened for and required from the unit;
• Responsible for the successful implementation of all projects of the unit;
• Manages user access rights to all systems in use in the Bank in line with laid down guidelines;
• Responsible for process review, documentation and automation of manual processes & overall maintenance of working equipment;
• Develops and implements Information Security Management Systems;
• Participates in information security awareness programs.
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or related qualification
• Certification in ICT Security e.g. Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information System Manager (CISM)
• Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP) and Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) preferred
• Familiar with various network and database monitoring tools
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role at a financial institution / professional services
Competencies & Skills
• Thorough understanding of networks i.e. Local Area Network (LAN) /Wide Area Network (WAN), firewalls and other vulnerable components as regards ICT Security
• Ability to identify new and better approaches to work processes and incorporate the same in own work
• Ability to maintain confidentiality with regard to information processed, stored, or accessed by the systems
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
• Critical thinking and analytical reasoning capabilities
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to develop knowledge of, respect for, and skills to engage with people from diverse backgrounds
(academically and culturally)
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Guaranty Trust Bank Information Systems Security Officer Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.