GrainPro Customer Support Engineer Jobs in Kenya
GrainPro Customer Support Engineer Jobs in Kenya
Role OverviewThis position reports to the Regional Manager & CSE of West Africa.
The CRCSE is charged with the development of new business opportunities within Cote d’Ivoire to achieve business objectives and enhance the company’s profitability and market share while advocating the company’s mission of helping reduce world hunger.
The CRCSE will have a close and comprehensive understanding of the company, its strategy, and objectives as well as its product offering while having a good knowledge of the end-to-end agriculture market in Cote d’Ivoire and associated trade
Sales and Marketing
• Ability to identify marketing strategies for the different agriculture market players with potential need of company products.
• Existing relationships in the Agriculture sector specifically the leading food and food commodity sub-sectors with the highest potential of adopting company products e.g rice as food and cocoa as food commodity.
• Undertake a thorough SWOT analysis of the Cote d’Ivoire agriculture market as well as strategies for enhancing the strengths and opportunities, converting weaknesses to strengths as well as mitigation measures for the threats.
• Ability to assess the potential of the Cote d’Ivoire market and subsequently set realistic and clear sales targets with feasible supporting rationale.
• Sales projections have to be met and a rationale provided when they are not met.
• Required to interact closely with key decision makers of customers and monitor their requirements
• Lead sales and product presentations, contract development and negotiation
• Keep the Regional and Division Offices updated with relevant information including
forecasts and other market updates needed for smooth operational activity
• Ensure the success of projects that the organization will embark on, including standards such as ISO and other individual projects that may be assigned
• Ensure that work performed conforms to the quality standard set by GrainPro Inc. and must be aware of the implication of non-conformance.
• Liaise with the distributor to come up with a realistic and achievable annual workplan, marketing plan and sales projections. These should be tracked monthly, reviewed quarterly.
• Quarterly progress reports written jointly with the distributor and submitted together with order quantities for re-stock.
• Ensure distributor assigned key person is qualified to represent GrainPro
and well trained and continuously updated with product re-design and new introductions. Customer Service Engineer – San Pedro
• Provide pre-sales technical assistance such as product education, cost analysis, and other support material for members of the Sales team.
• Prepare protocols and conduct product demonstration.
• Provide after sales support activities (installation and monitoring, repair, and training).
• Ensure GrainPro products will be operated properly by customers in his/her country.
• Train and guide customers’/end users in the use, operation and monitoring of GrainPro Products.
• Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events.
• Assist in the preparation of technical presentation demonstrating how GrainPro products fit customer needs.
• Maintain strong liaise with Sales, Research, Purchasing, Production and QA department for product improvement and delivery.
• Gather feedback from field and cast into orderly reports.
• Receive and implement technical guidance provided by GSAP training and extension team.
• Help grow field service and training operation in country.
• Assist in development of product manuals, user guides, and other product related material.
• Works as a Sales Representative when applicable.
• Conforms to Technical Support processes, ISO procedure, and general company policy.
• Monthly report to Technical Manager and Country Manager on after sales activities in his/her region.
• Ensures that work performed conforms to the quality standard set by GrainPro Inc. and must be aware of the implication of non-conformance.
• A degree in engineering or sales and marketing.
• A Minimum of 4 years’ experience in sales and marketing management.
• Project Management experience.
• Strong ethical background and proven business development experience in related industries are a must.
How to Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to careers@GrainPro.com. Compensation and benefits are competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.