GOODINFO Senior Integration Developer Jobs in Kenya
GOODINFO Senior Integration Developer Jobs in Kenya GOODINFO is a technology-focused management consulting firm. We help our customers turn great, tech-based ideas into products and services their customers will love.
We are looking for a Senior Integration Developer/Engineer for the role of an Integration Engineer who will plan, design, and implement integration processes for our customer in the insurance industry for a 6-month full-time contract.
5+ years of software development preferably within insurance, banking or telecoms industries
• 3+ years of complex applications integration
• AWS developer associate certification.
• AWS Serve-less development
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
Expertise in REST, SOAP, Message Queue, Graph QL standards
• Familiarity with common financial data integration standards such as the ISO 8583
• Experience with mobile money systems implementation involving at least one major telco
• Experience with global electronic payments systems development and integration, notably PayPal, MasterCard, VISA
• Experience with Elastic search is a plus
• Knowledge of NoSQL databases and SQL databases
• Test-Driven Development
• CI/CD Automation processes and tools
• Expertise in Node.JS or Java
How to Apply
Please share your LinkedIn profile and send your CV to
• Current salary
• Expected salary
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.