Global Health Uganda Data Entrant Jobs
Global Health Uganda Data Entrant Jobs Global Health Uganda (GHU) is a registered not for profit, limited liability company with the mission to promote child health by conducting and facilitating quality and relevant research in child health, neurodevelopment and interventions.
GHU is inviting applications for the following positions for the CHEMCHA STUDY based in Jinja hospital.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Data entry for study data from different data sources.
• Weekly data backup for all study data.
• Database management (editing and verification).
• Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information and establishing entry priorities.
• Reviewing data for deficiencies, resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution
Skills and person specifications
• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree either in Information Technology, Computer science, Statistics or other relevant training.
• Good data entry skills with attention to detail, confidentiality, thoroughness and a high energy level.
• Experience in research data entry in a research setting is an added advantage
How to Apply
Candidates who fully meet the above requirements should submit a detailed CV, a TYPED cover letter, all necessary academic documents and the contact details of three work related referees all in one PDF document addressed to: The Human Resource Officer, Global Health Uganda, P.O BOX 33842, Kampala, Uganda.
Please send your application to the email firstname.lastname@example.org Or hand deliver your application to the Global Health Uganda head office on Plot 667, Mawanda Road not later than Monday, 10th August, 2020 at 5:00pm.
We appreciate your application however; only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, we regret that your application has been unsuccessful
Find jobs in Uganda.Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.