G4S Radio Controller Jobs in South Africa
G4S Radio Controller Jobs in South Africa
G4S Cash Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated cash management solutions, has a vacancy for a Radio Controller based at our operations in Richards Bay.
Reporting to the Assistant Branch Manager, this role is responsible to ensure that all clients are picked up and banked on time and that all trucks run safe back to the base..
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organization, and understanding the role which facilities management plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organization.
• Maintains radio and telephonic communication with vehicle crews so that their whereabouts and actions are known at all times.
• Uses and ensures that the crew use codes in all radio transmissions.
• Ensures that emergency procedures are known to the vehicle crew and that the correct procedures are adhered to.
• Maintains and records a precise and accurate daily log sheet of all vehicles and 3rd persons movements, this includes “blind radio spot’ notations, no service receipt number, standby situations, operations reminders, failure to meet agreed schedules and non-scheduled work.
• Phones clients to confirm that a ‘no service’ was required when such is given to crew.
• Brief new road crew on specific details of their schedules to ensure maximum efficiency, courtesy and safe driving.
• Keeps at hand, all emergency telephone numbers within the branches jurisdiction.
• Keeps maps covering the branch’s operations to facilitate scheduled planning, re-routing and any other general information.
• Completes client complaint register to resolve every complaint received and submit to the manager.
• Acts upon managers instructions to avoid recurring bad service.
• Update code book to record new client or service terminated.
• Prepares box pre-lists accurately and records
those boxed due in the box room and submits such to box room controller.
• Advises box room controller of all changes to boxes in and out as they become know to control. Informs controller of alterations, or omissions from counting house box prelist.
• Liaises with counting house supervisor to establish their operating requirements and priorities.
• Adheres to all operational directives with regards to client service.
• Ensures that all clients are service contractually.
• Maintains liaison to facilitate any emergency planning or action in the event.
• Consults manager during the day concerning accidents, or incidents to ensure schedule adjustments and completion with minimum disruptions of client and company.
• Carries out other duties as may be required or directed by management.
The Ideal Candidate:
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
• A minimum of 5 years experience in CIT operations is preferable.
• Matric Certificate/Grade 12
• PSIRA Grade A
• CIT Competency
• Previous Control Room experience will be an advantage.
• No ITC listings
• A valid code 10 drivers licence with PDP is an advantage.
• Ability to communicate with staff and clients.
• Knowledge of ISO Quality Management and its requirements.
• Be able to work under pressure.
• Must be Computer literate.
• Computer literate MS Office.
• Work under pressure
• Dealing with changing circumstances.
• Attention to detail.
• Delivering great customer service.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; G4S Radio Controller Jobs in South Africa
Find daily jobs in South Africa. Jobs - South Africa jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest South African job positions, career opportunities & jobs in South Africa.
Jobs in South Africa - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in South Africa.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in South Africa posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Africa Jobs.