Financial Assistance to Resit Exams

by Collins

I need assistance to resit my KCSE which was wrongly graded. I had tried applying for a scholarship.

Thank you for your time.

Please read and follow the links given at; How to Get a Scholarship

To search and apply for a scholarship, visit; Scholarships for Primary and High School Students

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants Questions.