Financial Aid for a Post-graduate Education

by Michael

I have gained admission to study a postgraduate program in the UK, but the fees involved is not an amount that I can sponsor by myself. I need financial aid. How can I get help.

Thank You.

Please see:

Emergency Student Funds in UK

International Undergraduate Scholarships

PhD Funding » Postgraduate Scholarships

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants Questions.