FH Ethiopia Project Finance & Admin Officer
Job Id: 223164
Category: Accounting and Finance
Location: Sede Muja, Amhara
Career Level: Mid Level ( 2+ - 5 years experience)
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: as per the salary scale of the organization
FH Ethiopia, a non-governmental organization engaged in relief and development activities, would like to invite potential candidates to apply for the following position:
Position: Project Finance & Admin Officer
Duty Station: Sede Muja (South Gondar)
Duration of Contract: One-year contract, renewable with 45 days’ probation period
Closing date: September 28, 2019
Key Result #1 – Process payments, cash receipts/collections, and cash management
1. Checks all payment documents (commodities and cash), payment checks, etc for budget and other related issues prior to the project manager’s approval.
2. Requests cash transfer from the Head Office on time.
3. Checks that all cash receipt for local collections are deposited on time.
4. Prepares payroll and pay all relevant payments (income tax, pension, PF)
Key Result #2 – Recording financial and related transactions, produces financial reports for Addis office review
1. Obtains monthly bank statement from the bank and reconcile with the book record.
2. Record transactions by account, cost centre, program and fund categories
3. Prepares journal vouchers for cash coupon transactions.
4. Prepares monthly journal summaries for the project and submit to the Head Office on time.
5. Get monthly financial reports from the HO and analyze income and expenditure in line with the budget and advise the Project
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in Ethiopia.
Current Scholarships 2023/2024 - Fully Funded
Full Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 - 2024
Fully Funded Masters Scholarships 2023 - 24
PhD Scholarships for International Students - Fully Funded!
Funding Opportunities for Journalists 2023/2024
Funding for Entrepreneurs 2023/2024