Deferring an intake

by Faith

What should be done to defer an intake? My daughter was admitted for a degree in Music and should have reported in September. However, she is out of the country so I would like to defer her intake.

Please advise. I tried to get this info on the chat platform but did not get any assistance.

A. For Deferring an intake, see; KUCCPS - Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Kenyatta University FAQ.

5000 Google Scholarships Available Today!

Register now & complete at least 1 hour of online coursework today & get a free scholarship.

Sign up for your training online with Google. Free course scholarships from Google.

Google Official Courses 2018/19

Scholarship 2018/19

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.