Danaher Field Service Manager Jobs in Kenya
Danaher Field Service Manager Jobs in Kenya
Position SummaryThe Field Service Manager is responsible for managing field service operations performance of Cepheid direct field staff, and if applicable, indirect service providers.
This will ensure that performance is managed within the stated key performance indicators and that quality standards are maintained.
As such the Field Service Manager assumes ownership of customer satisfaction, team development, growth and profitability in region.
This job will be based in Kenya and will require approximately 25-50% travel.
Essential Job Responsibilities
Operations & Quality:
• Manage field service operations while strictly respecting Cepheid’s Quality Management System & processes.
• Customer satisfaction advancement through daily management of operations, including field visits to maximise productivity and capabilities.
• Ensure an efficient geographical field coverage aligned with customer needs.
• Accountable for Environmental, Health and Safety for Field activities.
• Provide continued communication across organization (within Customer Care and Commercial Teams) for key accounts via field service operations KPI, dashboards and identified continuous improvement initiatives.
• Develop proactive account plans to prevent and predict issues.
• Provide additional support to resolve key account issues.
• Set field service operations in alignment with country Go-To-Market programs.
• Learn, use and deploy appropriate corporate tools to support the business.
• Ensure that field engineers have necessary tools to perform their activities and that they report them accurately in a timely manner in our service system as per Quality policy.
• Works cross-functionally across all departments and regions as needed.
• As needed, provide first-line or backup on-site field service installation of systems, maintenance and troubleshooting to ensure a smooth and rapid start-up for customers.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction through escalations, proactive attitude and actions to monitor/optimize customer outcomes
• Ensure the team records information related to installations, training, customer support and follow-up in SFDC as well as market intelligence data and reports to regional and country leaders
• Strict adherence to the Danaher integrity and compliance policy.
Commercial & Finances:
• Build strong relationships with regional/country Commercial organizations; give inputs to Service Business Development team to design attractive service value proposition and identify business service opportunities.
• Communicate the value propositions of Cepheid service offers to customers.
• Develop long term value-based relationships with key accounts.
• Maximize customer loyalty and satisfaction. Focus on voice of the customer.
• Prioritize customer and business objectives to provide clear direction to FSE’s.
• Establish and monitor service operations, sales & OPEX during budget forecasts; justify potential variations and identify countermeasures as per needs.
• Use continuous Lean, Six Sigma Principles and problem-solving process to bridge the gap between company and end users, with zero tolerance on compliance deviations.
• Hire, develop, train and coach field staff; ensures team cohesion.
• Listen associates’ feedbacks during regular 1:1 and survey; enhance their engagement and satisfaction via tangible action plans.
• Identify talents
and design attractive development plans.
• Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time
• Ensure your associates attend and complete all required trainings satisfactorily and on time.
Education or Experience (in years):
• High school degree with 8+ years of experience OR
• Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience OR
• Master’s degree with 3+ years of experience
• 5+ years relevant Field Service experience, 5+ years Management in remote employee territory. Experience in Life Science or Healthcare or knowledge of laboratory workflow appreciated.
Knowledge and skills:
• Communication – Communicates effectively at all levels of the organization. Expresses ideas clearly and simply both verbally and in writing. Promotes timely, ongoing flow of information to others. Communicates and listens effectively to develop and maintain key business relationships.
• Technical – Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents.
• Motivating Others – Creates motivating environment. Empower others. Inspires and motivates entire organizations. Assists in building cohesive teams, bringing out the best from peers.
• Customer Orientation – Demonstrates a keen understanding of various customers’ needs.
• Initiative – Ability to work well independently and exercise appropriate judgment under general direction. Ability to take direction from multiple sources and manage conflicting priorities in an effective and efficient manner. Ability to multi-task.
• Problem Solving – Uses rigorous logic to solve problems.
• Decision Making – Makes timely decisions based on analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
• Strategic Agility – Anticipates future trends and consequences. Find ways to forward strategic initiatives.
• Global/Business Perspective – Understanding issues relevant to organization on a global scale.
• Computer Skills – Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.), e-mail, web browsers and spreadsheet software. Demonstrated ability to develop expertise in ERP and CRM systems. Experience with SAP, SalesForce including Field Service Lightning.
• Travel – In Country and in Region + occasionally outside Region. Valid motor vehicle license. Valid Country-Issued Passport. Required to spend around minimum of 25% on-site with customers
Infrequent travel into EU Schengen region (France) and USA (California) could be expected.
• Languages – Fluent in English minimum B-Level competency.
• Other - The individual may be asked to do other job duties as required by the business. Will be required to work after hours from time to time
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Danaher Field Service Manager Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.