Dairy Development Authority Driver Jobs in Uganda
Dairy Development Authority Driver Jobs in UgandaJob Title
: DriverReports to
: Senior Administrative OfficerPosition
: (1)Duty Station
; Mutukura Border PostPurpose of the Job
Responsible for operating the DDA’s Motor vehicles.Key functions
1) Keep assigned vehicle free from damage and in acceptable condition.
2) Maintain assigned vehicle clean inside and outside.
3) Fuel the assigned vehicle.
4) Ensure that the vehicle is in proper and safe condition prior to use, and accept responsibility
to report any damage or mechanical malfunctions that exist.
5) Perform simple vehicle maintenance (taking vehicle for inspections, filling tyres with air etc.)
6) Responsible for proper use and maintenance of keys.
7) Keep driving records (i.e. Mileage, fuel receipts).
8) Work extra/overtime hours as needed according to the workload.
9) Maintain an excellent driving record
10) Operate vehicles and equipment safely and responsibly, as assigned.
11) Complete all other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.Job Specification
1) Must possess a minimum of Uganda Advanced certificate of education.
2) A valid Driving permit.
3) A Defensive Driving certificate is a must.
4) A Certificate in basic Motor Vehicle Mechanics is an Added advantage.
5) Experience of not less than five (5) years.
Interested applicants who meet the specified job requirements should submit their
application forms, up to date curriculum vitae and photocopies of certified academic
credentials and three referees not later than 6th December 2019. to the address below.
Dairy Development Authority (DDA)
Plot 1, Kafu Rd. Kampala
Tel: 0414-343883 / 0414-343901/2
For more detailed job descriptions, please visit our website on: www.dda.or.ug
For those sending the applications online, please merger all your document into one fine,
not exceeding 3mbs