County Assembly of Laikipia Receptionist Jobs in Kenya
County Assembly of Laikipia Receptionist Jobs in KenyaDuties and Responsibilities
• Receiving and directing visitors to their destinations management of office protocol
• Handling telephone calls and appointments attending to visitors/clients
• Maintaining appointment diary reminders, messages and cyclic events ensuring security of the office records, documents and equipment’s
• Typing simple routine correspondencesRequirements For Appointment A minimum of KCSE grade C-minus with C(plain) or its equivalent in English language
Certificate in customer care/customer relation from a recognized institution
A certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution and
Demonstrate professional competence in customer service management
Skills and Personal Attributes
• Courtesy (punctuality and respectfulness)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Team Player
• Organized and presentable
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; County Assembly of Laikipia Receptionist Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.