Continuing Undergraduate Scholarship

I am a male Ugandan and I finished advanced certificate of education.

I am enrolled at one of the universities in the country but am unable to continue to my second semester of year three.

I have tried to solicit for support all in vain. Is there a way I can access a scholarship or grant to finish the course?


To search and apply for a suitable grant, kindly visit: Undergraduate Scholarships

Also see: Scholarships in Uganda

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Uganda Scholarships FAQ.