Completion of My Studies

by Tarek

I have got a Diploma in Water Management in irrigated land (high studies) from Italy. I work in an agricultural research center. I would like to complete my studied to get a master in the same field .

May I know how I can apply and what kind of documents you will need.


Read through; How to Get a Scholarship

See; Master Scholarship

Also look at; Erasmus Mundus Scholarships

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants FAQ.

5000 Google Scholarships Available Today!

Register now & complete at least 1 hour of online coursework today & get a free scholarship.

Sign up for your training online with Google. Free course scholarships from Google.

Google Official Courses 2018/19

Scholarship 2018/19

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.