Coca-Cola Site: Artisan Jobs in South Africa
Coca-Cola Site: Artisan Jobs in South Africa
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Artisan Utilities: Electrical role, which is based in Pretoria.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Team Leader Utilities in Pretoria. To maintain (inspect and adjust) and repair line equipment proactively as per maintenance targets in order to continually improve line efficiency, to optimize equipment availability and to minimize losses and risk.Key Duties & Responsibilities Planned Maintenance
• Take part in maintenance planning meeting, contributing suggestions and clarifying work required.
• Carry out work during the planned maintenance window in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule issued by the planner.
• Where scheduled work cannot be completed, feed back to the Maintenance Planner for direction. This may involve\ rescheduling the work or prioritising outstanding work.
• Assist fellow team members in the execution of their tasks in support of planned maintenance periods.
• Complete any administration and SAP tasks in support of planned maintenance.
• Partake in maintenance post mortems to feedback problems, opportunities and learning from maintenance activities.Routine Maintenance
• Partake in cleaning, lubrication and inspection in accordance with the maintenance schedule issued by the Maintenance
• Carry out routine maintenance activities in accordance with the maintenance schedule.
• Where problems have been uncovered during routine maintenance, these must be resolved using the appropriate problem solving techniques. If required, additional resources may be called in to assist.
• Carry out condition monitoring activities where these have been allocated to the Technician in accordance with the CM schedule.Running Repairs
• On request, partake in carrying out running repairs on plant and equipment, or support the Shift Artisans in carrying out repairs.
• When carrying out repairs assess the problem and determine a course of action.
• Where required, specialist assistance may be called in. This may include internal resources such as Instrument Technicians, or external resources such as Contractors or Suppliers.
• Where repairs indicate that major work is required, such as re-wiring a motor, this must be transferred to the engineering workshop for attention.
• Verify that where running repairs have
been carried out, this has addressed the problem.
• Complete the administration tasks relating to any running repairs that the Technician has carried out. This includes all SAP inputs.
• Where running repairs cannot be carried out, communicate this to the Maintenance Planner to ensure the work is planned into the next planned Window.Problem Solving
• Where problems have occurred during routine activities, apply the correct problem solving approach to resolve.
• Where required, call in additional resources to assist in problem solving or escalate to the Engineering Controller for direction.
• Assist fellow team members to resolve problems on request.
• Take part in FFA's on request.Housekeeping and Safety
• Operate in a safe manner at all times, and identify and highlight unsafe work practices so that these may be corrected.
• Fully comply to all legal, NOSA, Environmental and other relevant legislation.
• Carry out work according to the work instructions and adhere to appropriate SAB policies and procedures.
• Carry out housekeeping tasks, and apply 5S principles during the execution of duties.General
• Start up, run and maintain the following equipment:
• 11kV / 380V transformers and reticulation
• 7 and 40 bar air compressors and driers
• Steam Boilers
• Refrigeration plants
• Water treatment (Nano and RO)
• Pumps, gearboxes, filters
• When requested, to implement small capital projects
• Delegated and monitored work allocation
• Managed personal development and performanceSkills, Experience & Education
• Recognized Trade Test qualifications in Electrical and a single and three phase wireman’s license.
• 4-5 years relevant technical experience in an FMCG environment.How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Coca-Cola Site: Artisan Jobs in South Africa Find daily jobs in South Africa. Jobs - South Africa jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest South African job positions, career opportunities & jobs in South Africa.
Jobs in South Africa - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in South Africa.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in South Africa posted and updated daily - click here!