Choppies Supermarkets Trainee Manager Jobs in Zambia
Choppies Supermarkets Trainee Manager Jobs in ZambiaDuties and Responsibilities:
• Managing and working to achieve set financial budgets
• Supervising and appraising staff
• Understanding and maintaining statistical and financial records
• Overseeing pricing, receiving and stock control measures are maintained according to the company code of conduct
• Ability to deal in a professional and mature manner with customer queries and complaints
• Maximizing profitability and setting/meeting sales targets using innovative strategies and ability to analyze sales trends
• Ensure store operational costs are within set budgets
• Work within and with a team, including motivating staff
• Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety legislation and other set laws of the land
• Report to management and provide decision support through the store manager
• Possess the relevant business/retail related qualifications
• The candidate MUST have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in retail or similar sector preferably in corporate and formal trade
• Willing to travel and work country-wide
• Choppies is an equal opportunities employerHow to Apply Submission of applications close on the 7th of August, 2020.
Send your online Curriculum Vitae (CV) and applications directed to: .
The Operations Director.
Choppies Supermarkets limited.
Copy in (cc): firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: Trainee Manager