Cheshire Services Uganda Finance Officer Jobs
Cheshire Services Uganda Finance Officer JobsGeneral Duties Assist the Finance Manager in the delivery of the organization’s finance function.
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities
• Responsible for petty cash management and online banking.
• Processing of payments including all the documentations related to payments.
• Daily maintenance of financial records.
• Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements.
• Participate in the production of annual financial reports.
• Responsible for maintaining the stores records.
• Participate in Budgeting process.
• Participate in the Preparation of periodic budget performance analysis.
• Management of all organization utility bills.
• Maintenance of organization’s asset registers.
• Participate in expenditure verification exercise and audits
• Preparation of monthly reports and budget monitoring reports
• Adhere to the CSU safeguarding and related policies and standards
• Identify safeguarding issues/concerns in relation to finance and CSU operations
• Liaison with the safeguarding designated officers on any safeguarding issues identified for action
• Conduct feedback with CSU clients/service providers to track any safeguarding issues
• And any other duties that may be assigned from time to time in the interest of the organization.
• Excellent analytical and conceptual thinking skills
• Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity
• Attention to details
• Excellent Interpersonal skills
• Strong self-awareness and flexibility
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree in Accounting, Financial management, Commerce, Economics, Business Administration, or other related disciplines plus a Professional certification in accounting;
• At least three (03) years of relevant professional working experience in NGO setting;
• Significant knowledge and experience of all core financial management activities;
• Proficiency in numeracy skills and good computer skills (excel)
• Experience with Financial Information Systems
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to
Deadline: 31st July 2020
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.