Caremax Health Clinical Oncologist Jobs in Kenya
Caremax Health Clinical Oncologist Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsCAREMAX Health is a US-Diaspora initiative and your "one-stop-shop out-patient facility” that offers a wide range of services aimed at meeting your needs in a holistic manner.
We are seeking to recruit capable, motivated and resolute professional to fill the position of Medical Officer.
Working closely with the Consultants, Pharm technologist, Lab Technologist, Nurses, Dentist, Nutritionist and others in ensuring quality health services to the Patients .
• Receive and clerk patients; initiate and monitor treatment.
• Conduct medical procedures after getting the consent from patients or their attendants.
• Check and authorize all diagnostic requisition slips at the medical center.
• Assess patients as required and write detailed reports in the case notes.
• Order and interpret diagnostic tests; and provide information regarding patient conditions whenever required; communicate effectively with patients and clients.
• Maintain professional standards in relation to confidentiality and ethics; abide by the Kenyan Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board regulations.
• Ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
• Providing input in various internal committee meetings on matters relating to clinical services e.g. Quality assurance, infection control, MAC etc.
• Participate in developing and monitoring implementation of policies and procedures.
• Master Degree in Medicine Specialized on Obstetrics & Gynecology from a recognized University.
• Be registered with Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
• Have a current Indemnity cover of minimum Ksh 1m.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Must be computer literate; experienced using an HMIS clerking/managing patients.
• Must be focused on developing professional expertise and knowledge by actively engaging in continuing professional education and development
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the requirements, apply before the close of business on 31st July 2020.
Interested candidates should send a copy of CV with three referees of whom two (2) should be professional to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.