Capital Markets Authority Student Attachment - Resource Centre Jobs in Kenya
Capital Markets Authority Student Attachment - Resource Centre Jobs in KenyaJob Title
Student Attachment-Resource CentreReference No
Senior Officer- Knowledge ManagementJob Purpose
To support the Resource Centre Department.Job Responsibilities
1. Assisting in the Resource Centre with daily routines and administrative tasks.
2. Assisting in Knowledge management initiatives.
3. Assisting in the indexing and systematic arrangement of Resource Centre collections.
4. Assisting with updating content on the Resource Centre portal and library database.
5. Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.Minimum Job Qualification
1. A 3rd or 4th Year Student taking a Bachelor’s degree in Library and Information Science/ Information Science/ Knowledge Management or related studies (currently not in session).
2. Basic IT and knowledge of automated Library systems will be an added advantageHow to Apply
Please Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before February 14, 2020. Note
: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for assessment. “Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.Disclaimer
The Capital Markets Authority Does Not Charge a Fee at Any Stage of the Recruitment Process.
Click here to apply Capital Markets Authority Student Attachment - Resource Centre Jobs in Kenya Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!