Britam Corporate Sales Executive Jobs in Kenya
Britam Corporate Sales Executive Jobs in KenyaJob Purpose:
Growth of general insurance business to meet set annual premium targetsKey Responsibilities:
1. Secure new business through intermediaries
2. Retain existing business as per set objectives
3. Maintain excellent customer service to intermediaries and clients
4. Service existing business and resolve customer complaints
5. Follow up on renewals for general insurance business
6. Forward proposal forms to underwriting department
7. Follow up premium collections
8. Prepare weekly and daily reports as required
9. Undertake initial underwriting in accordance with set guidelines to ensure sound acceptance of risk
10. Respond to customer and client enquiries
11. Follow up on commissions and claims issues emanating from intermediaries
12. Recruitment of intermediaries as per set objectives
13. Conversion of FA’s in branches to ensure all are placing general insurance business
14. Continuous execution of initiatives and strategies per branch to ensure meeting of set objectives and reviewing them where need be.
15. Training of intermediaries on general insurance products and submitting training schedules to supervisors.
16. Use authorised incentive scheme to bring in new business through training intermediaries on the same and marketing it.
17. Creating strategic partnerships with intermediaries for maximum business support.
18. Sharing of market intelligence with supervisor
19. Work closely with underwriter and branch manager to achieve set objectives
20. Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
21. Delegated Authority: As per the approved delegated authority matrix Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
1. Bachelors’ degree in a business related field
2. AIIK or ACII qualification
3. 3-5 year’s relevant experience in the insurance industryBritam Corporate Sales Executive Jobs in Kenya Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!