Ankole Grill Host Jobs in Kenya
Ankole Grill Host Jobs in Kenya
The Host/Hostess will be responsible for greeting and seating guests in the restaurant.
The Host/Hostess will ensure that guests to the restaurant are greeted courteously and promptly and assisted with any needs in accordance with Ankole Grill Limited policies, procedures, and standards established to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
• Greet incoming guests warmly with a pleasant smile and eye contact.
• Welcome guests to the restaurant promptly and professionally and seat them with menus and wine list as per Ankole Grill guidelines.
• Document customer feedback to the restaurant manager
• Dealing with any guest issues but escalating any which cannot be resolved on the spot.
• Controlling guest traffic to various stations.
• Ensure reservations book is up to date and any bookings communicated to team
• Assisting waiters if and when they get overwhelmed.
• Interacts with guests in and as they leave the restaurant to ensure positive dining experience and give guests a pleasant parting comment and invite them back
• Ensure place settings are appropriate and each guest has a napkin, clean silverware, and any other item that is part of the Ankole Grill standard place setting.
• Move and arrange tables, chairs, and settings and organize seating for groups with special needs.
• Advise guests who their assigned waiter/waitress will be as per Ankole Grill guidelines.
• Ensure the reservation diary is kept up to date with all guest names, telephone numbers, guest information and special requests.
• Adhere to the daily checklists and notify management of any discrepancies.
• Check menus to ensure they are current, clean, plentiful, and
• Adhere to scheduled work times by reporting promptly as scheduled.
• Acquire a working knowledge and local information to respond to guest questions in these areas as required.
• In addition to the above, the Hostess may be given such other duties, as the Management may deem necessary.
• 3 years’ experience in the hospitality industry in a similar role preferably in a 4 star or 5 Star establishment.
• Diploma or Certificate in Food and Beverage Service and Sales or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
• Hospitality certification is a plus.
• Bilingual international or local languages are a plus.
• Excellent reading, verbal and written English skills.
• Passionate about food, beverage and customer service
• Pleasant and empathetic with people
• Good mathematical computation skills
• Excellent personal hygiene and grooming habits.
• Strong customer service oriented with a lively, energetic, and outgoing personality.
• Well-organized and detail oriented.
• Have a high degree of emotional intelligence and a high level of self-confidence.
• Be able to remain rational and calm under pressure.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Ankole Grill Host Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.