Ankole Grill Cashier Jobs in Kenya
Ankole Grill Cashier Jobs in Kenya
Main Purpose & Scope of the Job The Cashier will be responsible for responsible for the efficient and smooth operation of the Cashiering section and for collections, banking, posting cash transactions, petty cash management and accurate reconciliation and reporting.
• Operates as the principal salesperson in the restaurant and ensures that guests are accorded high level of customer care.
• Receive and post all food and beverage checks into the Point of Sale System as per Ankole Grill cash handling guidelines.
• Maintain the Cashiering of the Restaurant
• Produce the guests bills for payment, through cash, Mpesa, credit card
• Maintain responsibility for the collection of the restaurant float, any discrepancies in the float amount to be reported to the Restaurant Manager
• Calculate total payments received during a time period and reconcile this with total sales.
• After each shift balance and record all sales/billing in relation to all payment types
• Obtain assigned float and ensure accuracy of contracted monies, obtaining change required for expected business level, and keeping Cash drawer always secure.
• Maintain a cash float to ensure sufficient cash change is always available
• Report all balance discrepancies
• Secure the Restaurant float in the safe provided
• Report all voids and reasons for voids. All voids must be approved by a Senior Manager on duty
• Arrange all the bills in a serial order along with the reference report. Place the Restaurant takings and billing information in the drop safe
• Count float at end of shift, complete designated cashier reports, resolve any discrepancies, drop
off receipts, and secure bank.
• Set up and organize cashier workstation with designated supplies, forms, and resource materials and always maintain cleanliness of workstation as per Ankole Grill guidelines.
• Answer customers’ questions and provide information on procedures or policies.
• In addition to the above, the Cashier may be given such other duties, as the Management may deem necessary.
• 3 years’ experience in the hospitality industry in a similar role preferably in a 4 star or 5 Star establishment.
• Diploma or Certificate in a relevant field from a recognized institution;
• Hospitality certification is a plus.
• Excellent reading, verbal and written English skills.
• Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
• Excellent personal hygiene and grooming habits.
• Tech savvy with a working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office,
• restaurant management software, POS).
• Customer service oriented with a lively, energetic, and outgoing personality.
• Well-organized and detail oriented.
• Be able to remain rational and calm under pressure.
• Be able to stand or walk for an extended period.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Ankole Grill Cashier Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.