Aga Khan University Expression of Interest for Consultant Services Jobs in Kenya
Aga Khan University Expression of Interest for Consultant Services Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsThe Aga Khan University is an institution of the Aga Khan Development Network with global reach and local relevance.
AKU has 35 years of experience in the field of education and research serving populations across three continents.
In East Africa, the Aga Khan University is establishing a consulting service that provides technical expertise to clients internal to the Aga Khan Development Network as well as external clients and partners.
The University’s specific mandate is to apply context relevant education programmes and research in the above listed areas as well as monitoring, evaluation and learning.
Geographical focus is primarily East-Africa/ sub-Saharan Africa, with the potential to also work within our global Network in Central, and South-East Asia.
We are working in partnership with national, regional, and decentralized governments and collaborate with development partners including multilateral and bilateral organizations, universities, research institutions and the private business sector. .
We are looking for technical expertise with focus on the key thematic areas including:
Population Health; Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health; Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health; Communicable and Non-communicable Diseases; Nutrition; and Mental Health.
Within these key areas, consultants/experts shall demonstrate high level of expertise in the following major subject areas
• Evidence based health policy development;
• Biostatistics including clinical and field data analysis;
• Health information and surveillance systems and health informatics;
• Health systems-strengthening with focus on access to quality of care;
• Health workforce capacity building and institutional development;
• Health service management;
• Community-based health care and strengthening of the interface between the levels of care;
• E-health and el-earning;
• Health education and behavior change communication;
• Health care financing.
• Applicants should have minimum of Masters level degree with 10 years of continuous work experience or PhD degree with minimum of 3 years work experience. Experience should be within selected thematic field.
• If you are interested to be short-listed and become part of the University’s consultant/expert pool, please submit your EoI along with the most recent curriculum vitae as per the instructions below.
How to Apply
Positions will remain open until filled.
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, telephone contact, e-mail address and copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent to the Manager, Recruitment, Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi. P. O. Box 30270-00100, NAIROBI or by email to email@example.com. Applications by email are preferred.
Please indicate the title of the position on your application.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs.Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.