A reputable company Transit Assistant Jobs in Uganda
A reputable company Transit Assistant Jobs in Uganda We seek to recruit one (1) Transit Assistant to work closely with and to assist the Operations Manager in ensuring a smooth Supply Chain Process. .
• Facilitates the entire import/export process including shipment coordination ,Customs clearance, goods transport from entry port to warehouse , duty rate application and internal communication.
• Key contact for group supply companies on logistics issues.
• Key contact for customs officials
• Ensure timely processing of vendor payment. Audit storage and freight bills for accuracy.
• Ensure adherence and implementation of policies on logistical procedures
• Monitor, record, analyze and report on activities, trends, results and recommendations relating to import/export activities.
• Daily update of the Order follow up sheet.
• Follow up the application process for import/export permits.
• Ensure proper filing and management of importation documents.
• Liaison with clearing and forwarding agents.
• Management of DNT envelopes
• Liaison with Local Technical Representatives (LTRs) for Pro forma invoices endorsement process.
• Any other duties
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Logistics Management or any other related field.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience
• Conversant with current Registration Guidelines
• Knowledge, understanding and experience in GDP, GSP, GWP
• Good communication, planning, organizational and report writing skills
• Ability to combine their knowledge of pharmaceutical and legal skills to ensure product quality and safety
• Detailed oriented
How to Apply
Email your CV, Copies of academic certificates and a cover letter on why you think you are suitable for the job to:
• Only selected applicants will be contacted.
• Selected candidates will be contacted by phone.
• Please quote the reference with your application.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.