A Company in Uganda Debt Collection Officer Jobs
A Company in Uganda Debt Collection Officer Jobs Main Purpose: The Debt Collection Ofﬁcer is responsible for realizing and meeting debt collection targets and giving support to the management of the debt portfolio. .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handling outsourced debts and meeting collection targets in order to maintain a positive cash ﬂow.
• Generate client statements and Demand Letters and manage the escalation process.
• Allocate payments to respective debt accounts so that debtor information and balances are kept accurate.
• Support the debt portfolio management, to ensure that the portfolio is accurate and up-to-date.
• Deal with and manage client correspondence to ensure service level expectations are attained and maintained within the acceptable turn-around time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The applicants should preferably hold a Diploma Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Commerce or relevant ﬁeld.
• Relevant work experience of working in a debt collection environment is an added advantage
• Computer literacy is essential and mandatory
• Integrity, Innovativeness, Excellence, Assertive negotiation skills, excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, telephone manners and techniques and ability to assess issues/situations
• Ability to understand terms and conditions of contracts and outline a resolute collection strategy.
How to Apply
All suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications to the address below;
email@example.com before 27th July 2020. Attach CV and copies of academic documents with day phone contacts.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates who do not hear from us within 2 weeks from the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.