Government of Thailand Scholarships: 2017/2018
The Royal Thai Government has offered Thirty Eight (38) scholarships to eligible Kenyans in postgraduate studies (Masters). The areas of study are:
· MSc. in Agriculture
· MSc. in Bioscience for Sustainable Agriculture
· MSc. in Tropical Agriculture
· MSc. in Environmental Development & Sustainability
· MSc. in Disaster Management
· MSc. in Renewable Energy
· MSc./Masters of Engineering (Energy Technology and Management)
· MSc. in Environmental Management Technology
· MSc. in Earth System Science
· MSc. in Biology
· MSc. in Food Safety and Quality Management
· MSc. in Food Technology
· Master of Public Health in International Health
· Master of Nursing
· Master of Public Health
· MSc. Medical Bioinformatics
· MA in Health Social Science
· MSc. in Immunology
Sustainable Development goals
· MSc. in Health Systems Manageme
A. Postgraduate (Masters Only)
(i) Are serving the country in the public sector.
(ii) Completed two (2) years of continuous public service since their last degree studies.
(iii) Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree of at least upper second class honors level.
(iv) Are below thirty five (35) years for Masters.
Government of Thailand Scholarships Application Procedure
1. Preliminary application forms are obtainable from the Ministry of Educationoffices at Telposta Towers, 27th floor Room 2702.
The application forms can also be downloaded from the Ministry’s website - see links below.
Candidates for postgraduate courses should submit their application forms through their Heads of Departments.
Completed application forms with certified photocopies of ID, academic/professional certificates, transcripts, Birth Certificate, other testimonials should be sent to:
Director, University Education
Ministry of Education,
P. O. Box 9583 – 00200
Or delivered to: Telposta Towers, 27th floor, Room 2702
2. Only shortlisted applicants (who shall be informed by email or phone call from only phone number 0771842051or 0773825305) shall be invited for interview.
The preliminary application forms should reach the Ministry not later than Monday, 5th April, 2017 by 5pm.
1. Preference for nominations at postgraduate level will be given to teaching staff in our Public Universities and University Constituent Colleges. Teaching staff in these institutions are highly encouraged to apply.
For more scholarship information and scholarship application details, see: Thai Government Scholarships - Government of Thailand Scholarships for International Students from Developing Countries
Scholarships for African Students » Undergraduate Scholarships » African Women Scholarships & Grants » Developing Countries Scholarships » Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Developing Countries » Fellowship Programs » Funding Grants for NGOs » Government Scholarships » LLM Scholarships » MBA Scholarships » PhD and Masters by Research Scholarships » Public Health Scholarships - MPH Scholarships » Refugees Scholarships » Research Grants » Scholarships and Grants
Scholarships in Australia » Scholarships in Belgium » Scholarships in Canada » Scholarships in Germany » Scholarships in Italy » Scholarships in Japan » Scholarships in Korea » Scholarships in Netherlands » Scholarships in UK » Scholarships in USA