Steward/Housekeeper, Australian High Commissioner in Kenya
The Australian High Commissioner is seeking applications from highly motivated and organised individuals for the position of Steward at the Official Residence
Essential requirements for this position include:
1. Professional training in hospitality and service an advantage;
2. Experience in managing a large household or service area;
3. Experience in waitering and tables service for small and large functions;
4. Ability to maintain high standards of cleanliness;
5. Ability to undertake duties under limited supervision; organise workloads, prioritise and meet deadlines;
6. Good interpersonal skills and presentation;
7. Personal integrity and honesty.
Benefits include medical insurance cover, accommodation for the employee at the Residence, 21 days recreation leave per annum. Starting salary is negotiable depending on experience. This is a two-year contract position.
Applications should include a current curriculum vitae, address the selection criteria and include referee details. Applications should be posted or delivered with envelopes clearly marked STEWARD POSITION
Australian High Commission,
Riverside Drive (400m off Chiromo Road),
PO Box 39341- 00623, Nairobi