Sri Lanka Presidential Scholarships for Kenyans
Enhance Your Chances of Securing Employment - Learn New Digital Skills - Register Now & Complete at Least 1 hour of Free Online Coursework Today & Get Google Certification!
Study Abroad Scholarships for Kenyans » Scholarships Kenya
» Scholarships for Kenyan Students
Sri Lanka Presidential Scholarships for Kenyans: The Ministry of Education Science and Technology, Kenya has received the Government of Sri Lanka Presidential Scholarships for Kenya students.
The courses are scheduled to commence this December.
The scholarships are open for all courses other than Medical and Dental Sciences. Preference will be given to Science and Engineering courses.
Sri Lanka Presidential Scholarships for Kenyans - Eligibility
- Undergraduate applicants must have a minimum of B in the KCSE examinations.
- For Masters Scholarships, is a holder of at least upper 2nd Class honors.
- For PHD scholarship be a holder of a very good Masters’ degree
- Are below 25 years for Undergraduate , 35 years for Masters and 45 years for PhD
- Masters and PhD candidates must be serving the country in the public sector
Sri Lanka Presidential Scholarships for Kenyans - Application Procedure
All eligible candidates must read and follow the following guidelines strictly
- Obtain preliminary application forms from the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology offices at Teleposta Towers, 27th floor room 2702. The application forms can also be downloaded from the Ministry’s - see links below.
- Completed application forms with attached certified photocopies of ID, academic/professional certificates, transcripts, Birth Certificate, other testimonials and a proposal in the area of study should be sent to:
Director – Higher Education
Ministry of Education Science and Technology,
P O Box 9583 – 00200,
OR delivered to Teleposta Towers, 27th floor Room 2702
- The Preliminary application forms should reach the Ministry not later than 10th September.
- Only short-listed applicants ( who shall be informed through e-mail /phone call) shall be required to attend interviews
- To be nominated does not in any way guarantee selection or placement.
- Preference for the award of Masters and PhD scholarships will be given to teaching staff in Public Universities and Constituent Colleges. Teaching staff in these institutions are highly encouraged to apply
For more information and application procedure, see; Sri Lanka Presidential Scholarships for Kenyans
More: Study Abroad » Scholarships for Kenyans » University Grants
African Scholarships »
Undergraduate Scholarships »
African Women Scholarships & Grants »
Developing Countries Scholarships »
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Developing Countries »
Fellowship Programs »
Funding Grants for NGOs »
Government Scholarships »
LLM Scholarships »
MBA Scholarships »
PhD and Masters by Research Scholarships »
Public Health Scholarships - MPH Scholarships »
Refugees Scholarships »
Research Grants »
Scholarships and Grants