Kisumu Youth Football Association Job Vacancy
Enhance Your Chances of Securing Employment - Learn New Digital Skills - Register Now & Complete at Least 1 hour of Free Online Coursework Today & Get Google Certification!
Kisumu Youth Football Association (KYFA) uses football competitions and training of youth coaches to help children and youth living in Kisumu, to grow up as contributing members of a peaceful society.
About 100 local football teams are engaged with KYFA, mobilising over 2000 children and youth every week (end).
We are looking for an energetic person who is able to improve the organisation of the KYFA football leagues and competitions by promoting participation amongst the communities and high standards in all aspects of the game.
- Coordinate and supervise KYFA’s competitions
- Coordinate mobilisation of teams, communities and officials through the League Committees and KYFA office.
- Supervise vetting exercises and handle all vetting cases together with League Committees.
- Develop and monitor fixtures for all leagues
- Enforce KYFA competitions’ rules and regulations on the ground.
- Facilitate league committee meetings, including settling issues and complaints from teams and referees.
- Ensure booking and securing of grounds for playing .
- Coordinate increased involvement of local authorities, communities and parents in particular in KYFA’s member teams and competitions.
- Diploma in Social Work and Community Development from a recognized institution.
- Significant experience in community development and mobilization
- Strong communications, interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Team player
- Prior experience with football and sports
- Ability to be strict in adhering to and enforcing rules and regulations
Application Deadline: 3rd November.
If you want to join us in building up an exciting sports organisation and you feel you are up to the challenge, please send a motivation letter and CV to [email protected]