The training programme will include topics such as:
- Sexualities, Norms and Genders
- Human Rights and Protection for LGBT Persons
- Supporting LGBT in Practice
Requested qualifications are:
- A minimum of three years workinge experience in either LGBT or Human Rights’ field.
- Academic degree in social sciences, law, public health or related fields of study.
Sida will cover international travel costs to and from Sweden as well as food, accommodation and the international training costs.
The closing dates to apply for course is April 17 for Africa section.
For more information and application, see: Fully Funded International Training Programme on LGBT and Human Rights